Connecting you to Mental Health Resources
A journey into Anxiety, Depression, Meditation, & ADHD led by Dr.K
Comprehensive approaches to mental health topics inspired by Final Fantasy X's Sphere Grid. Dr. K designed a choose-your-own-adventure learning experience so that you can take control of your mental stats.
Discover HG Resource Packs
HG Resource Packs are curated playlists of Dr. K's YouTube and Guide videos along with summarized insights, and reflection prompts to help you apply the concepts to your own life.
Culturally Specific Therapeutic Support (US)
- National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- Therapy for Black Girls
- Black Female Therapists
- Inclusive Therapists
- LatinX Therapy
- South Asian Therapists.org
- South Asian Mental Health Initiative & Network
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Clinicians of Color
- Free Black Therapy
Online Therapy Resources
APA Recommendations: The American Psychiatric Association's guide to online therapy.
7 Cups of Tea: Free online text chat with trained non-clinician listeners and paid online therapy with licensed therapists.
BetterHelp: Paid phone, live chat, and asynchronous messaging with licensed therapists.
Breakthrough: Paid online appointments with licensed therapists.
Doctor On Demand: Paid video chat with psychologists, psychiatrists and primary care physicians.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) HelpLine: 1-800-950-6264
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Service Administration: 1-800-662-4357
- Warmline (when you just want to talk): NAMI Warmline Directory
- Rise Above The Disorder: A non-profit that provides mental health resources at subsidized rates.
- If you are a student, consider using student mental health services or school counselors.
- Find a mental health professional online using PsychologyToday, BetterHelp or TalkSpace. Look for those that offer a Sliding Scale.
Mental Health Emergency Response Line: 1300 555 788 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
If the situation is not putting you or anyone around you in immediate danger but is urgent, then you can call the Patient service on 116117 any time of the day or night. They can help you to find an appointment.
Every Bundesland has numerous psychiatric emergency departments and you can find a list of them here.
Crash Override: A cybersecurity resource for those dealing with online harassment and anyone who wants to secure their online life.
IGDA’s Online Harassment Resource: A directory of tools and articles available to those dealing with online harassment.
Speak Up & Stay Safe: A checklist for securing online and offline information to help avoid doxxing, or having your home address shared online.
Uplift: Uplift is dedicated to combating sexual abuse in online communities through education and advocacy. We work to ensure that these flourishing communities are safe for the millions of people who connect through them. Games and Online Harassment Hotline
Crisis refers to situations involving acute emotional distress or suicidality.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- United Way Crisis Hotline: 800-233-4357
- Crisis Text Line: Text “Home” to 741741
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 / Español: 1-888-628-9454
- LGBT National Senior Hotline: 1-888-234-7243
- Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center or text MHA to 741741
- LifeLine List of Crisis Resources 24/7 Hotline: 13 11 14
- Suicide Callback Service: 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline: (Ages 5- 25) 1800 55 1800
- National Hotlines: 0800 1110 111 , 0800 1110 222
- Stalking Resources Center: 1-202-467-8700
- VictimConnect: 1-855-484-2846
- Teen Dating Abuse Helpline (Love is Respect): 866-331-9474
- WomensLaw Email Hotline
Assaulted Women’s Helplines
- GTA 416.863.0511
- GTA TTY 416.364.8762
- TOLL-FREE 1.866.863.0511
- TOLL-FREE TTY 1.866.863.7868
- #SAFE (#7233) on your Bell, Rogers, Fido or Telus mobile phone
- National Stalking Helpline: 0808 802 0300
- Paladin - National Stalking Advocacy Service: 020 3866 4107
- Revenge Porn Helpline: 0345 6000 459 Mon-Fri 10am-4pm
- Suzy Lamplaugh Trust Online Tool
- Victims Information Service: 0808 168 9293
- Victims of Crime Helpline: 1800 819 817
- Frankston Stalking Documentation
- NSW Government Victims Access Line (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) 1800 633 063
- Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal
StopStalking Telephone: 22 19 22 000 , Open Monday to Friday: 7 AM to 4 PM UTC
- Child Abuse Hotline: 800-422-4453
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children: 1-800-843-5678
Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-387-5437 (KIDS)
If you’re worried that a child or young person is at risk or is being abused contact the children’s social care team at their local council.
- Call 999 if the child is at immediate risk.
- If it’s not an emergency, you can report the crime online or call 101.
If you are a child, teen or young adult who needs help and support, call the Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800.
If you are an adult who experienced abuse as a child, call Blue Knot Helpline on 1300 657 380 or visit the website at blueknot.org.au/Helpline.
The youth welfare office offers help and advice when children or young people are exposed to violence at home. You can find the youth welfare office near you here.
The coordinating child protection agencies (KoKi) of the youth welfare offices offer parents with babies and toddlers the right support in stressful life situations - especially in the case of violence and neglect in the family. You can find KoKi in your area here.
Educational counseling centers help children, adolescents and parents who are affected by violence in the family. Here you can find the educational counseling centers in Bavaria.
Violence in the family? Parents can also use the online advice of the Federal Conference for Educational Advice (bke) - e.g. B. in individual counseling, in the forum and in topic or group chat.
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Safeline: 1-800-786-2929
- Teen Dating Abuse Helpline (Love is Respect): 866-331-9474
- LGBT National Youth Talkline: 800-246-7743
- Boys Town National Hotline: 800-448-3000
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: 800-448-4663
- Youthline (ages 11-21): 1-877-968-8491
A young person can dial 1-800-668-6868 in any moment of crisis or need to speak with a Kids Help Phone counsellor. Live Chat Instructions
Text the YoungMinds Crisis Messenger for free 24/7 support across the UK if you are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- If you need urgent help, text YM to 85258.
- All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors.
- Texts are free from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Telecom Plus.
You can also call Childline for free to speak to someone about what's happening and how you're feeling.
Kids Helpline 24/7 Hotline: 1800 55 1800
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving: 877-623-3435
- National Organization of Parents of Murdered Children: 888-818-7662
- Canada Resource Centre for Victims of Crime
- Mount Pleasant Group: Support for Homicide or Violent Death
- Canadian Parents of Murdered Children Support Systems
- Victims of Homicide
- Victim Support Australia
- Victim Support Service South Australia
- ACT Government Victim Support Group
- Relationships Australia - Counselling for Victims of Crime
- SA.GOV.AU Victim Support Group
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 (Español: 1-800-942-6908)
- StrongHearts Native Helpline: 844-762-8483
- Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: 866-331-9474
- Battered Women’s Justice Project
- Overseas/International Safety Planning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WomensLaw Email Hotline
The freephone, 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
1800Respect Domestic Violence Hotline: 1800 737 732 & Online Text Chat
Domestic Violence Hotline: 08000 116 016
- Local Community Hotline: 211
- In rural areas, prevention and/or emergency assistance programs may be operated by community action agencies (see the National Community Action Partnership web site).
- If you are a teenager and are thinking about running away from home, or if you are already living on the streets, call the National Runaway Switchboard. The Switchboard is a toll free, confidential hotline. Dial 1-800-621-4000 or visit the Switchboard’s website.
AUSTRALIA1800 176 468: People who are homeless or who require information or access to human services can call 1800 176 468 free of charge.
Human Trafficking Hotline: 888-373-7888
Canadian Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-833-900-1010
Modern Slavery Helpline operates 24/7 and is confidential on 08000 121 700. It is open to calls from victims, on behalf of victims, the general public, law enforcement, statutory agencies, and business. It is backed by the UK Government, Police, NCA and NGO’s and is the one number all agencies want to coalesce around. Reporting can also take place via the website as well at: https://www.modernslaveryhelpline.org/report
Red Cross: Support for Trafficked People Program by calling 03 9345 1800. To report or discuss a concern call the Australian Federal Police on 131 AFP (131 237).
KOK: German NGO Network Against Human Trafficking - 08000 116 016: Violence Against Women Support Hotline
- RAINN Sexual Assault Hotline and Online Chat: 800-656-4673 or online.rainn.org
- Chat/Helpline for Sexually Abused or Assaulted Men: https://1in6.org/helpline
- Department of Defense (DoD) Sexual Assault Helpline: 877-955-5247
- National Sexual Violence Resources Center: 877-739-3895
- WomensLaw Email Hotline
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline – 1-866-863-0511 — A 24-hour telephone and TTY crisis line for women in the province of Ontario. AWH also speaks to friends and family members of abused women, service providers and other professionals in contact with abused women.
- Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic – a free counselling, legal, interpretation, information and referral service for women survivors of violence in Toronto.
- Ending Violence Association of Canada (EVA Can)
- Canadian Network of Women’s Shelters & Transition Houses
- The Central Alberta Sexual Assault Support Centre
- Freshstart – A YWCA publication to encourage the women who are now facing, or who will face violence from their partners, to save their lives.
- The Gatehouse – The Gatehouse also offers a variety of programs including the Gatehouse Adult Support Network for adults who have experienced child abuse.
- The London Abused Women’s Centre offers women and girls over the age of 12 who have been abused by an intimate partner, sexually harassed, and/or prostituted or sex trafficked with woman-centred, trauma informed counselling, advocacy and support in a safe, non-crisis, non-residential setting.
NIDirect Domestic and Sexual Abuse helpline: 0808 802 1414
Wherever you are in Australia, you can call 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732) for confidential information, counselling and support on sexual assault, domestic or family violence and abuse. You can chat online and find services in your area.
Cyber Civil Rights Initiative (nonconsensual porn) Crisis Helpline: 844-878-2274
- If you believe a cyber incident is of a criminal nature, please contact your local law enforcement agency or the RCMP
- Cybertip.ca is Canada’s tipline to report the online sexual exploitation of children, and is operated by the Canadian Centre for Child Protection.
- If you have received a phishing attempt, or suspect that you may be a target of a scam or fraud, report it to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre by telephone at 1-888-495-8501 or through their Fraud Reporting System.
UKIf you are a victim of cyber crime please report it to Action Fraud, the UK's fraud and cyber crime reporting centre.
- In an emergency, always call 999.
To report cybercrime issues such as:
- Identity theft and fraud
- Online fraud (You have been deceived into sending money or goods to someone online)
- Cyber-enabled abuse (bullying, harassing, or stalking you online)
- Online image abuse
- Affected devices (Malware)
The German police take reports for cyber crime depending on your area.